Welcome to Candler Hills Golf Club -
Where the pros want to play!
A Challenge to Golfers of All Levels!
We offer an expertly manicured golf course, shot-making long and short game practice area, PGA and LPGA professionals on staff and regularly scheduled special golf and social events.
Designed by renowned golf course architect Gordon Lewis of Naples, Florida, Candler Hills Golf Course is a masterpiece in design. Five sets of tees ranging in length from 4,877 to 7,233 yards create a rewarding experience for golfers of various handicaps. Enjoy the picturesque scenery and unique layout, but most importantly, enjoy your round of golf! With a Palm Springs-style landscape...this is not your typical Florida golf course.
- NEW! Schedule Tee Times Online & Save!
- Tee Time Promotions
- Par-72 semi-private championship golf course
- 7,233 Yards in length from championship tees
- Longest Par 5 in Florida - 669 Yards!
- State-of-the-art practice facility
- Official PING & Cobra club fitting specialists
- Special group & corporate events or fundraisers
- U.S.G.A. Handicap System Available
- Fully stocked Golf Shop
Hours: Weekdays - 7:30am – 5pm
Weekends - 7:00am – 5pm
- Candler Hills Restaurant, adjacent to the Golf Shop, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Home of the Ocala Open
- Lessons available by PGA and LPGA Professionals