Welcome to Candler Hills Golf Club in Ocala, Florida
A Challenge to Golfers of All Levels!
Designed by renowned golf course architect Gordon Lewis of Naples, Florida, Candler Hills Golf Course in Ocala is a masterpiece in design. With a Palm Springs-style landscape…this is not your typical Florida golf course. Five sets of tees ranging in length from 4,877 to 7,233 yards create a rewarding experience for golfers of various handicaps. Enjoy the picturesque scenery and unique layout, but most importantly, enjoy your round of golf!
Candler Hills Golf Course offers an expertly manicured golf course, shot-making long and short game practice area, PGA and LPGA professionals on staff and regularly scheduled special golf and social events.
- Schedule Tee Times Online & Save!
- Par-72 semi-private championship golf course
- 7,233 Yards in length from championship tees
- State-of-the-art practice facility
- Official PING & Cobra club fitting specialists
- Special group & corporate events or fundraisers
- U.S.G.A. Handicap System Available
- Fully stocked Golf Shop- Hours: Weekdays – 7:30am – 5pm
- Weekends – 7:00am – 5pm
- Candler Hills Restaurant, serving lunch and dinner.
- Home of the Ocala Open
- Lessons available by PGA and LPGA Professionals